Financing & RebatesTake Advantage of Insulation Rebates and No-Interest Financing!
Local Utility Company Insulation Rebates
Crawl Pros is proud to be a certified member of several Northwest utility programs offering insulation rebates and savings. Crawl Pros is also a partner with the Puget Sound Energy’s Contractor Alliance Network and a participating partner of Tacoma Power’s Weatherization Program.We invite you to call us today at 866-673-9626 to talk to an estimator today to see if you may qualify for the incentives listed with our partners below:
- Floor Insulation (R-11 to R-30): 50% of the cost, up to $200
- Attic Insulation (R-11 to R-49): 50% of the cost, up to $600
- Wall Insulation (R-0 to R-13): 50% of the cost, up to $400
- Duct Insulation & Sealing (R-0 to R-11): 50% of the cost, up to $400
- Whole House Air Sealing 50% of the cost, up to $350
- Floor Insulation (R-11 to R-30): .80¢/square foot
- Wall Insulation (R0 to R11 or R13): .80¢/square foot
- Attic R11 or less to R49 with air sealing: .80¢/square foot
- Floor Insulation (R-11 to R-30): .50¢/square foot
- Wall Insulation (R-0 to R11): .50¢/square foot
- Attic (R-19 or less to R-49): .50¢/square foot
- Duct Sealing and Insulation: 50 percent of cost, up to $100
- Professionally Installed Insulation: .$0.25—$0.50/sq. ft. cash incentive
- Seal Air Leaks: $150 cash incentive in Washington
Get Your Free Estimate
Contact Us For a Free Estimate
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Financial Benefits of Home Improvement
Home improvement and remediation services play a vital role in the value of your property. Making the decision to upgrade your insulation, address basement or crawl space flooding, or schedule mold remediation is an important step toward a more sustainable, more beautiful, and more valuable home.
Home heating and cooling can account for 20-40% of your monthly energy costs. Upgrading your home insulation is a one-time cost that can increase your home’s value and reduce your energy bills for decades to come.
Upgrading your attic or garage door insulation is a one-time service that can drastically improve the efficiency of your HVAC system and the comfort levels in your home, reducing your energy bills for decades to come.
Basement and crawl space flooding is a common issue that affects more than half of American homes. Water damage can cost thousands of dollars to repair and result in lost property and an increased risk of pests and mold growth, which are associated with additional costs to remove. Addressing flooding through preventive measures such as sump pump or French drain installation will ensure you never again suffer the losses associated with a wet basement or crawlspace.
Whether you’d like to upgrade your insulation, remove crawlspace water, or install a sump pump in the greater Seattle area, Crawl Pros can help. You can find out more about our current financing and rebate options or request an estimate for the cost of our services by calling 866-673-9626.
No Interest for 6 Months
Crawl Pros now offers same-as-cash insulation financing through PayPal, on approval of credit. If your home or crawl space needs immediate attention, don’t hesitate to get the work done right away, and take advantage of six full months to pay the bill at no interest.
There are several factors that affect the cost of our services. These factors can include the size of your home, the extent of the damage that requires mitigation, and the type of products you choose, such as the insulation or sump pump model you wish to install. Crawl Pros will work with you to assess your needs and provide a range of options whenever possible to fit your budgetary concerns. Rather than provide a blanket estimate that may not accurately reflect your costs, we prefer to complete a thorough in-person assessment so that we’ll have all the information necessary to help you choose the right solution for the short and long term.
We simply deliver what we say we will.