Bilingual HR Administrator/Office Manager
Bilingual HR Administrator/Office Manager – Tacoma Location
Crawl Pros is the Northwest’s premiere retrofit Construction company for crawl space and attic remedies.
We are looking for a Bilingual Office Manager /Human Resource Administrator. The breakdown would be approximately 50% Office Manager and 50% Human Resources.
Office Manager Responsibilities include:
- Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities
- Manage office staff to ensure tasks are being completed accurately and timely including scheduling, and performing daily tasks associated with customer service and completion of jobs/files
- Partner with Operations Manager to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance
- Ensure that results are measured against standards
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints and inform Operations Manager for support
- Responsible for recruiting & training staff for the office
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
Human Resource Administration
- Prepare all new hire paperwork and present it to new employees
- Own benefit administration including new enrollments, open enrollment, update any changes and conduct monthly audits with the help of our insurance broker team.
- Monitor company’s safety program and work with company’s project manager to ensure needed safety training takes place.
- Keep Multi-State (WA, Oregon, Idaho) personnel electronic and paper files up to date
- Follow all L&I protocols including taking appropriate steps when accidents take place.
- Answer employee queries about HR related issues
- Monitor and document productivity of virtual office staff.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 3 years’ experience working as an Office manager/HR
- Familiar with virtual office environments
- Knowledge of HR government regulations
- Competency in QuickBooks Online, Word, Excel and Mac
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Problem Solving
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Time Management
Salary dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time
We look forward to meeting you. Our hope is that our desire for excellence will compel you to join our team.
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, complete and submit a Crawl Pros Employment Application, or fill out the form below if you are interested in joining a passionate team of people that believe in what they do.
Highest pay & Benefits in the industry!