Vancouver Crawl Space Cleaning and Attic Insulation
It’s not doubt that after one visit to Vancouver, Washington, you realize why Money magazine in 2015 listed it on its list of best places in America to live. Considered as the largest suburb of Portland, Vancouver is home to over 160,000 who love the beauty, weather and local events in Vancouver.
Like any other major city with various types and ages of residential homes, care and maintenance is a key requirement to keep families safe and warm during the winter months. Many homeowners, including residents of Vancouver, are unaware of the problems in several prime hard-to-reach areas of their homes that can lead to severe damage and hazardous health conditions if left untreated.
Crawl Pros are experts in helping solve harmful conditions in a Vancouver crawl space or attic. We begin by providing a free, no obligation consultation. Based on our findings we provide a clear and thorough quotation of the work to be completed by our highly trained crawl space cleaning service experts.
Some of the work completed by our Crawl Pros crew includes:
- Basic clean up to remove all debris, rotted wood and small rodent carcasses. Debris like these can decrease your home’s energy efficiency and air quality
- Clean structural beams damaged by water and severe moisture conditions. This is critical step to remove all fungal material from the surface the wood
- Remove and replace leaking vapor barrier. Crawl Pros uses a specially manufactured vapor barrier material that is superior to most crawl space cleaning providers. Read more about our vapor barrier material by clicking here
- Remove mold and mildew. The presence of mold and dispersion of mold spores will reduce the indoor air quality of your home
- Seal air penetration points and holes
- Insulation removal and installation. Not only do we exercise extreme care during insulation removal and installation, but we replace it with one of the most energy efficient and sustainable products available on the market.
- Fog area with odor neutralizer to reduce potential for re-infestation
- If needed, repair or replace air ducting. Ducts typically can leak a large percent of the air they carry. This means your HVAC equipment must work overtime and that your energy bills are higher than they need to be.
Our customers rave about Crawl Pros’ service. Just a few of our latest online reviews indicate our five star service…
Showed up on time and worked diligently for 12 hours
August 31, 2017 | Carl |
the crew and estimator [Ken] showed up on time and worked diligently for 12 hours and completed the job as promised. All workmanship was excellent and they cleaned up everything.
Crawl Pros did an excellent job cleaning and insulating our crawl space.
August 10, 2017 | Carl |
Crawl Space Cleaning Pros did an excellent job cleaning and insulating our crawl space. The estimator, Topher, arrived on time and completed a through inspection and very professional project proposal. We were scheduled for one week later, and at the time, David completed the work in one full day. We opted for a white ground sheet, which brightened the space greatly. All possible rodent entry points were blocked efficiently with cement and/or steel wool and wire screening. Insulation was installed as promised and held in place with twine. All and all – excellent service and work. My only regret is not having done this years ago!
We would honored to help solve your Vancouver crawl space, attic or water mediation issues. Give us call 866-673-9626 or contact us today for a complimentary estimate.