Benefits of Encapsulation
By choosing an encapsulated crawl space for your home you create an efficient, controlled environment. By lowering the effect of temperature and moisture in your crawl space the following environmental disrupters can be managed and eliminated.
- Moisture in the air
- Mold and mildew
- Wet insulation
- Soft floors
- Dry rot
- Duct work rusting
- Perspiring windows
Why choose Crawl Pros over their competitors?
- Crawl Pros’ qualified inspectors are knowledgeable and trained to recommend the highest quality encapsulation for your needs.
- They can help you decide whether or not an encapsulation is the best solution to your crawl space.
- Crawl Pros’ qualified inspectors do a thorough inspection of your crawls space, before recommending encapsulation.
- Crawl Pros’ inspectors understand that the needs of crawl spaces can differ from house to house and the environment the home is built upon, that is why they are trained in all insulation, duct, and sump pump needs, as well as encapsulations, giving the customer a well-rounded and educated estimate for their needs.
- Customers can trust they will not be sold on products they don’t need. Crawl Pros’ inspectors are trained to know the difference.
The difference between us and other competitors is that other competitors sell encapsulation only, and believe encapsulations to be the only answer.
Crawpros’ Quality Assurance
Crawl Pros knows that poor material quality and workmanship is the number one cause for failed encapsulations. Crawl Pros only uses the highest quality materials available on the market. Crawl Pros installers have been properly trained on the mechanics of installing these materials. Crawl Pros stands behind the quality and workmanship of their product.