Crawl Pros Spokane
Crawl Pros has been proud to service Spokane customers from our Tacoma location since 2017.
We are excited to announce our new Spokane/Northern Idaho facility located at:
660 N Pleasant View Rd
Post Falls, ID 83854
Crawl Pros Spokane was the fourth Crawl Pros location. Crawl Pros chose Spokane to provide residents of Spokane and Kootenai counties with the same quality services we have been providing to our Washington and Oregon customers.
Crawl Pros chose to expand to Spokane because of its beauty and charm. Spokane contains a patchwork of architectural styles with notable buildings and landmarks in the Riverside neighborhood and the downtown commercial district. It offers affordable dream living in its neighborhoods such as Riverside, Browne’s Addition, and Hillyard.
Spokane’s proximity to the Coeur d’Alene area is also a major reason we chose to locate in these areas. Coeur d’Alene is the healthcare, educational, media, manufacturing, retail and recreation center for northern Idaho. We are happy serve clients in the Spokane and Coeur d’Alene areas.
Crawl Pros has provided expert insulation installation and crawl space repair to hundreds of homes similar to Spokane and Coeur d’Alene homes. We understand the problems that can crop up in these types of homes such as mold growth, crawl space flooding and the need for attic insulation upgrades.
Our services include:
- Crawl space insulation: We are experts at squeezing into tight spaces. We can access your crawl spaces in order to make sure every inch of your home is properly insulated against temperature fluctuations. Our team goes to great lengths to clean out these areas and make sure your family’s safe.
- Duct insulation and sealing: Air ducts can leak air and cause higher cooling and heating bills. Our experienced team will provide duct insulation services to provide maximum energy efficiency for your home.
- Attic insulation: Your attic is a prime place for losing heat during the winter and precious cool air from your air conditioner during the summer. Save yourself from crawling up and around your attic. Our experienced team can finish attic insulation projects quickly and efficiently so that you don’t have to.
- Mold Removal: We use baking soda, a safe and environmentally sensitive material, to sand blast mold from your attic and/or crawl space.
- Insulation removal: During our insulation removal services, we clear your space from critter contaminants, debris, and other harmful products that can cause health problems for your family. In addition, we dispose of the old insulation ourselves in a safe manner and offer you greener, safer materials for your home.
- Rodent Exclusion: If rodents get in once, they will likely be able to get in again. To reduce the risk of future infestations, it’s vital to take proper exclusion measures.
- Water Mediation: Water can not only threaten significant structural damage, but it can lead to a high risk for mold and mildew, which are a health hazard for your family.
Or, give us a call today for free estimate at 866-673-9626.
You Can Trust Crawl Pros
Crawl Pros is a six-in-a-rown year winner of the home service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award (SSA). This award honors service professionals who have maintained exceptional service ratings and reviews on Angie’s List. We work hard to earn awards like these and treat your home like it was our own.
We have hundreds of five star reviews on Yelp, Google and Facebook. Here are couple recent reviews:
I wanted to pass along our sincere appreciation and thanks for all the hard work your team performed in repairing and rehabilitating our crawlspace for our mobile home in Cheney, WA! Shortly after your team completed their work our mobile home experienced a significant electrical failure/short during routine home owner maintenance. This was caused by faulty wiring in the crawlspace and a breaker on the panel not tripping/popping as designed. Thankfully your team’s attention to detail and hard work in repairing our crawlspace arguably saved our mobile home from going up in flames. The newly installed fire-resistant fiberglass insulation shielded the lumber/support braces from igniting. This could have easily turned into a significant fire that could have quickly destroyed our mobile home and all of our personal belongings inside. We wanted to stress that the work you and your team does is extremely important and greatly appreciated! After this incident we are extremely grateful that we prioritized getting the crawlspace work done sooner rather than later. Thank you!
Belinda came out to my house for a quote and she explained everything in detail, went over options, she didn’t try to upsale unnecessary services. She made sure all of the measurements were accurate and crawled in our crawlspace and attic and took pictures. The price was very competitive and was less expensive compared with the other quotes I received from other local crawlspace companies. The other companies did not do as much as Belinda when they assessed the job. Belinda went out of her way, above and beyond her call of duty. The crew who completed the job did amazing work in a cramped, dirty, and dark area.
Our friendly representatives are more than happy to answer any questions or concerns about our services. We look forward to working you in Spokane and its surrounding areas. We invite you to call us for a free estimate at 866-673-9626.